At Hidral we have safety and quality at the heart of everything we do. We always listen to the experiences of our customers and attend to their needs but being firm with the standards that have made us have an international image of robust, safe and functional products.
The lifts manufactured in Hidral not only comply with current regulations, but we extend the standards to ensure that they are well above the requirements demanded by the competent authorities and all of them have the CE Marking.
In Hidral we continue with the implementation project of the Total Quality Plan under the slogan "Commit yourself, give the best of you" to respond to the needs of a market that demands a product without incidents and delays. This project has brought great improvements such as the reformulation of our quality department, which is now larger and has the support of consultants specialised in industrial optimisation, new installations, machinery and management software. But the change that has marked a turning point in our trajectory is the cultural change we have undergone, which has led us to focus entirely on quality and to put the customer, their satisfaction and their needs at the centre of everything we do.
All these processes do nothing but improve products that from the beginning have had high standards of quality and safety, even improving the requirements from the current regulations.
Our products have an unbeatable reputation, unbeatable in terms of range, safety and configuration possibilities. The elevating platforms and lifts manufactured by Hidral, are not only robust and have efficient designs that facilitate the vertical movement of loads and people. In addition, they are versatile and customizable, so we can adapt to what each project requires.
In this case, we show you a loading platform accompanied by a double column with an impeccable installation. Installed in Dublin by our client Infinity Lifts Ireland. A loading platform with capacity to move vertically up to 3000kgeb which can be seen in detail the large number of security measures that a Hidral platform has.
Here you can see the list of safety measures available on a Hidral manufactured platform:
- Parachute valve as a safety measure against free fall due to pipe breakage.
- Safety cables as a measure against free fall due to broken suspension chains.
- Electrical control of chain breakage or slackening.
- Doors with electrical control of both the closing and the locking of the lock.
- Re-leveling system with open doors or anti-drift system as a safety measure against cabin drifting.
- Upper limit switch.
- Control of maximum power supply time of motors and solenoid valves.
- Photoelectric barrier as a safety measure against the risk of entrapment during loading. It also serves as an aid during loading to prevent the load from protruding over the edge of the cabin, including acoustic warning of interrupted barrier. The barrier also prevents the automatic sliding doors from closing when interrupted.
- With the option of automatic sliding doors, floor door closing force limitation system with obstacle detection re-opening system.
- Load control system by means of pressure transducer.
- Emergency stop button in cabin.
- Battery-operated lowering operation to the floor immediately below ordered from the cabin in the event of a power failure. Automatic door opening on arrival at ground floor (only with automatic sliding door option).
- Audible alarm button in car to warn external assistance in the event of being trapped in the car due to a fault.
- Manual lowering button on the hydraulic unit for rescue in the event of a breakdown.
- Manual opening of the doors with a triangular safety key for rescue in the event of a breakdown.
If you want to know more about our EHM/DC platforms you can access all the information available here: https://www.hidral.com/es/prod...